The Empalme λ series
The λ series are horizontal 19 inch PDUs designed for situations where it is favorable to have the outlets in the top or bottom of the cabinets. Cabinets with dense cable trees that are frequently found in broadcast facilities, or cabinets that are split in half for example. These models are easy to install and can be used with any type of cabinet as they are not dependent on specific mounting support.
The Eλ1 (EL1) is a twelve outlet PDU in a single rack unit form factor (1U), capable of providing a maximum of 10 Amps through an outlet with a total maximum of 16 Amps per PDU. The standard model is outlet metered and outlet switched, and fitted with an external temperature sensor on the rear of the unit. The front panel allows monitoring of: total current, outlet current, outlet and fuse state. And it enables the operator to switch outlets locally and to configure the unit. All Thor PDUs are built by our unique modular approach. Although we use the highest quality relays, they could be user replaced while the unit remains in operation in case they would ever get stuck due to inrush currents. The same goes for the local controller unit.
- Relay controlled outlets with a maximum current of 10 Amps per outlet (16 Amps total).
- Configurable power up sequence giving control over startup order and individual delays.
- Outlets fitted with fuses for maximum fault confinement (prevents branch circuit breaker from tripping).
- True RMS outlet level current measurements with configurable under- and over current thresholds per outlet. Viewable on front panel or remote.
- Indication of total current drawn through the PDU, with configurable warning level. Viewable on front panel or remote.
- External Temperature sensor.
- Local outlet relay control through the front panel.
Features available through the Empalme Hub
- SNMP read of measurement data and outlet status, SNMP write to switch outlets.
- SNMP Traps (V1 and V2) to multiple destinations.
- Ability to send E-mails to multiple destinations for events like blown fuses or over current situations.
- Ability to send SMS messages.
- Sophisticated rule-based event system for maximum reporting flexibility.
- Switching of outlets using GPI signals.
- Switching of GPO signals on events (through the rule based event system).
Dimensions: (WxDxH)44.6 x 36 x 4.4 cm
Weight: 6100 g
Input: 220-240V AC 50Hz Max load 16A
Inlet connector: IEC-C20
Power consumption: 11,2W no load
Output: 220-240V AC Max load 10A per outlet, fused on outlet module.
Outlet connectors: 12 x IEC-F
Communication bus: ISO 11898 CANbus
Communication connectors: 2x RJ45
This device conforms to:
Emission standard : EN 55022:2006
Immunity standard : EN 55024:1998
Low voltage directive: EN 60950